Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

its time to wake up

When I saw the movie I was just shocked to see lack of attention about producing food with safety. I did not think it ever. Because when I was in my country I thought America is one of the richest and best country in the world in every filed specially low and order, security system, Health etc..i dreamed to be an American..Now I astonished when I came to know about the system of food producing, preserving,packaging..and yea the Farming system. Where Nobody does care about the animal. Animal get sick but they don't get any cure. They use corn to feed their animal Because they want to grow up their animal quickly by saving money. And when they used antibiotic to kill bacteria its create E-coli .Its a cow decease . For this Harmful Bacteria annually 73,000 American get sick. Its really horrible .I am really surprised to see the action of food administration. They are doing nothing against this type of crime even though they know about it. In my family no fast are allowed. But I eat chicken so much. Now I am really scare about the method of raising of chicken.300,000 chicken are growing up in 16 chicken house only!!..And they never stay on sunlight..they grow up within 49 days!!! Its opened my eyes, I am now understanding how they make money by killing people. And the price of organic food..its totally high..most of people could not able to buy it ..Food administration should conscious about consumer health. And I don't think if we try to close some factory it will be a good solution. We should first realize how important our lives , our child life more than money. We should start eat healthy food like fruits, nuts, and vegetable..We should know what are we eating, where they comes from ,How they are packaging .If We keep aware about this then I think problems will be solved.

4 comments:

  1. Its interesting that you thought America was the best before you got here. It has a lot of great qualities, but our food system is not one of them.

    Where are you from? I'd love to hear more about how food is grown/produced/sold in your home country.

    Also, if you have any recipes for our blog, that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi professor...i am from Bangladesh.And in my country whats going on i dont know..but i think there may b food producing system is also not good...and yea..sure i'll post some recipes ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am agree with your idea that we have to be aware choosing food for our health.food corporation will never do this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have to be conscious on what consume now that we have seen in Food Inc. Remember what we might think is natural might not be reality because the Food Industry hides alot.

    ReplyDelete